Today’s construction projects big or small, have not only become more challenging but have also increased the demand for improved documentation and project controls. And now, included along with those demands are progress photos and construction site videos. Also known as Video Documentation.
You may have seen the general conditions section 01380 of several construction specifications or have already read in your RFP’s with terms such as:
- The Contractor shall provide photographic and/or video documentation. The documentation shall be submitted prior to beginning the work.
- The lead contractor shall furnish photographs showing progress of work and final completion.
- For purposes of payment, contractor shall provide video documentation prior to any work being done.
As an expert in media technology, EzBrz Group offers you this knowledge and experience for your photo and video documentation needs. What EzBrz Group also brings is years of experience in project management, construction scheduling, claims analysis and risk management. So we know how to work with you and your project team on your projects to get you the needed photos or video documentation.
The Services we provided are:
- Pre-Construction Video Capture & Photography
- Work In Progress Video Capture & Photography
- Post-Construction Video Capture & Photography
- Video For Construction Draws
For further information on Video Documentation contact us to inquire about specially priced video services plus still photography packages.